Demi Masa

Monday, September 13, 2010

enough

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

With the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Hoping for His bless in each breath I breathe.

We are now on 4th of Syawal. I think that's more than enough for me to have do-no-study-at-all holidays. Now, it's time for me to force myself to lock my body and my eyes on the books.

Oh Allah! There's assignments too! Where on earth could I finished all that?

Serve me right, huh? Time that Allah has given to me I just wasted them all. With no beneficial things at all? No. No. No.

Helping Ummi is beneficial. Alhamdulillah.
Spending quality time with my fellow brothers and sister is beneficial as well.
And, spending this whole holidays making my parents happy is more than beneficial. InsyaAllah.

Yet, I know, there're times where I misused them. Watching tv, surfing the internet, sleeping with no limit and I believe there's lots more. Astagfirullah..

Now, stop! I need to do something. I mean, lots of things. Study is one of them.

Till then, insyaAllah will write again soon with Allah's will. Ma'as salamah..

No comments: