Demi Masa

Thursday, June 17, 2010

such a busy week

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

With the name of Allah, I started to write parts of my journey of life. May iman guide this writing, insyaAllah.

Alhamdulillah, today, I still got the chance to gasp some air for breathing. All praise
s are for Him. Another wonderful day with the bless from Allah unto His creation.

19 of June is the day. The climax of the whole hustle bustle thingy. The engagement day! Hoping for a smooth and blessed event that day.

Seriously, this week was the most busy week for the preparation. We went to buy things, order things, repair here and there, rearranging the furniture. Ah, it needs lots of energy to be sacrifice. And the hardest part for me is rearranging the furniture in my room. I need to do it by myself. Thank goodness Ummi and Akak lend some hand for me. If not, I think I will suffering for backpain right now.

Huh, tomorrow is Friday. I bet it will be much more busy than today. Can I escape for the whole day tomorrow? hahA! Okay, cannot. I'll always there to lend some hand. InsyaAllah, as long as I still in a piece.

Huu, I'm not really in the mood of English at this late night. My eyes are sleepy and my brain cannot function at the optimum condition right now. Just
don't bother with my boring sentences and my what-the-.. story. It's my brain's work, not me. Hee ;)

No comments: