Demi Masa

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Strong

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

I'm not strong enough as you might think I am.
My eyes do wet with tears.
My heart does fill with emotions.
I do sometimes, lose to problems.
I cried for my weakness.
I often wear the smile to hide my tears
so that you won't know
and worry not for me.
I let the tears drop when I'm alone
for no one would see other than Him
I told Him each and everything
I cried to Him
as I believe He's the only One I should ask for help


Oh Allah, guide my way through out this life. May the decision is the best. Amin.

2 comments:

Nurul Syahida binti Mohamad Rodi said...

betul
especially we are women whom has a warm heart,
but we do have ALLAH, rite?
which HE will never let us down

have faith with Allah dear...

ieda~
hamba ALLAH yg turut mncari & mengharap redhaNYA

Ummu Humaira' said...

definitely!
Allah never let us down.
:)