Demi Masa

Friday, June 15, 2012

This is how I feel..

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

I had some conversation with a friend days back. A private conversation, I guess. For your information, she's my schoolmate.

 We were talking about our friends. I asked her, how others are doing. The conversation made my memories rewind back to all those moment when we were together. How I miss that time.

Yet, people changed. I have to accept the fact. This is called life. To be frank, I miss the 'old' them. But it is indeed, impossible to get 'she' or 'he' back. I could only pray to Allah, the 'new' you is someone who's better in crafting the meaning of life. 

I could not ask for more. Just one, be with me, forever.

Friendship never has an end. And it's a fact.



2 comments:

yongfarehah said...

T__T

Ummu Humaira' said...

jgn nanges yong! this is called life :')